PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Challenge

BuddyLee.
08-16-15, 12:02 PM
This is a challenge for myself but anyone can try. Play on TPG server following these truths.

1. If I die, I will create a new character.
2. I will spawn opposite of were I roamed.
3. I will not create doorway access pins.
4. Have fun.

Post a story, pictures, how you died.

Goodluck.

BuddyLee.
08-16-15, 07:08 PM
Possibly impossible.

BL

BuddyLee.
08-17-15, 08:23 AM
After 12 tries in one day, the highest level I reached was 11. Somethings I learned:
Raptors are a bitch.
When you are poisoned by a scorpion, do not escape into the water. You will be unconscious from the poison and drown.
Piranha! One is enough to kill you.
Black and white berries bad to eat.

I am completely hooked on this game, as I was with Dayz.

BL

Warprosper
08-17-15, 09:29 AM
I'm gonna buy it. I'll join you this weekend. We'll get some of the other NoMers to buy it too.

CivilWars
08-17-15, 10:34 AM
BL, and others who are new, if you see red glowing dinos they just want hugs. :P

damnbulance.dan
08-17-15, 01:18 PM
I bought it a while back, haven't logged in for a while. It'd be great to get some more NoM'ers in there!

BrockSamson
08-17-15, 01:54 PM
Hardcore challenge... not for me... haha. I do appreciate the play style though.

Why no pin on your doors?

SpecOpsScott
08-17-15, 05:55 PM
After 12 tries in one day, the highest level I reached was 11. Somethings I learned:
Raptors are a bitch.
When you are poisoned by a scorpion, do not escape into the water. You will be unconscious from the poison and drown.
Piranha! One is enough to kill you.
Black and white berries bad to eat.

I am completely hooked on this game, as I was with Dayz.

BL

Agreed on all points. Awesome that you are digging it. Its presently very PvE heavy, BUT i like it especially with the potential of PvP at any time and growing as of late. The PvE aspect still presents multiple challenges, especially for the first few levels.

BuddyLee.
08-18-15, 02:06 PM
Hardcore challenge... not for me... haha. I do appreciate the play style though.

Why no pin on your doors?

So you don't have access to your old gear. I mean you could go break in, but that defeats the purpose.

BL

BuddyLee.
08-18-15, 02:15 PM
Agreed on all points. Awesome that you are digging it. Its presently very PvE heavy, BUT i like it especially with the potential of PvP at any time and growing as of late. The PvE aspect still presents multiple challenges, especially for the first few levels.

I hope they don't nerf the pve. Traveling through the forests or jungles by far the most dangerous thing.

Update.

Trex attacked my compound last night as I was about to log off. Lost my Parasuar "Spiff" and logged hoping I'd been spared. Today reached level 16 and fortified my fence walls with spikes. Planning on taming a few more dino's tonight.

BL

BuddyLee.
08-19-15, 06:07 AM
Putting this to bed, killed by bronto fighting a Trex. Watching them fight from a cliff, I guess I was too close and got swiped off. RIP Bugsy.

BL

Kill8ox
08-20-15, 01:30 PM
Just got the game and i was unable to find the TPG server in the list.
Spawned as a black independent naked woman minding my own bussines and was imidiately killed by some dork riding a white T Rex, two minutes ago he announced his mates that he was going to bed after that. So i spawned again and found his body close by dragged his ass to the water and feed it to the sharks after that i went to tame some turtles.... Just because i like them.

BrockSamson
08-20-15, 03:00 PM
Look at my sig for the IP to the server...or... google "team player gaming ark server"... it should be the third or forth link down.