PDA

View Full Version : Attacks on Moscow Subway

Red_Lizard2
03-29-10, 06:06 AM
turned on ABC and this was on there as the breaking news, according to them it was 2 female suicide bombers in two different locations and over 40 dead.

found BBC story:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8592190.stm

TheTip
03-29-10, 11:39 AM
My granparents and most of my family live right next to that station. >:( Fuck you ppl from Chechnya, go die in a hole.

Xavsnipe
03-29-10, 12:36 PM
well, maybe if Russia would leave Chechnya alone, then these people wouldn't have to resort to that kind of bullshit they pulled in that subway.

TheTip
03-29-10, 12:38 PM
well, maybe if Russia would leave Chechnya alone, then these people wouldn't have to resort to that kind of bullshit they pulled in that subway.

Well maybe if Chechnya would stop blowing shit up, Russia would leave them alone, and can't the same logic be applied to the war in Iraq?

DJ Ms. White
03-29-10, 12:39 PM
As if Russia will ever leave them alone. They must pretend they are still a mighty imperial nation!

Xavsnipe
03-29-10, 12:42 PM

Well maybe if Chechnya would stop blowing shit up, Russia would leave them alone, and can't the same logic be applied to the war in Iraq?

You think the Chechens want to blow shit up in Russia just for the fuck of it? Do you know why Russia doesn't want Chechnya to become an independent state?

TheTip
03-29-10, 12:44 PM

You think the Chechens want to blow shit up in Russia just for the fuck of it? Do you know why Russia doesn't want Chechnya to become an independent state?

I don't know the reason why Russia doesn't want to let Chechnya be free, but i do know why Chechnya likes blowing shit up, they want "independence" which they sort of got at one point, but then they decided to bomb a house of the elderly and then Russia sent its military back in.

Xavsnipe
03-29-10, 12:48 PM
Please read up on it...don't make stupid comments if you don't know why these things happen. I do not advocate the Chechens tactics of bombing elderly home or storming and taking a whole school hostage, or the theatre or the subway bombing....I know why they're doing what they're doing and I know why the Russians are doing what they're doing in Chechnya. Neither one is justified, but Russians are to blame for the war that's raging on over there...not the chechens.

visuvius
03-29-10, 12:52 PM
My granparents and most of my family live right next to that station. >:( Fuck you ppl from Chechnya, go die in a hole.

FACT: Rape is a basically considered a tactic of war in the Russian military.

The more you know.